[kictanet] Media: Congestina Video Clips offensive

Racheal Nakitare rachealnakitare at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 16:29:47 EAT 2012

I agree with you Washington,
Kenyans and more so authorities responsible for helping and cushoning our heros seem to understand and react only after media highlights issues like what Conjestina is undergoing now. It is a pity yes but it is also a condition anyone would find themselves in.
What i wish to point out here is that the journalist was very sensitive to Conjestina's circumstances, going by the delivery style ( shots taken and narration), she chose to carry the story. If you watched the clip i saw (Evelyne Wambui's), she did not reveal Congestina's face until she stood to hug Ida. I consider this responsible journalism since such situations come with its own ethical dilemas. Im sure that if we looked through the footage she has, we could find worse pictures.
Regards
Racheal