[kictanet] Kenya could miss Vision 2030 broadband goal

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:22:40 EAT 2012

" Kenya’s Internet use has stagnated by 10% since 2008. "  ???? really?
Nope I do not agree.  I agree Lucy - we need to see the actual report - I
think some data might have been taken out of context.

also:

" “This was a result of delay in the release of funds by the development
partners, and also was as a result of increased high speed bandwidth due to
the landing of four 5000km undersea cables and laying of 5000km able in
most parts of the country,” the Ministry said in the report. "

Huh? say again?

On 4 September 2012 13:51, Lucy Kimani <lkimani at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bw. Mugo
>
> Please share the latest MTP.  I would like to review before commenting on
> the report below, but
> would love to hear your views since the postings on this seem to indicate
> you all may be caught
> between a rock and a hard place....
>
> Lucy
>

> Kenya could miss Vision 2030 broadband goal<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/itnewsafrica/~3/wYvLh_tPtBk/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

> Kenya released findings on the progress the country has made towards
> achieving the Vision 2030 goal or Internet connectivity of at least 17% of
> the population. However, the report shows that the...
>

> http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2012/09/kenya-could-miss-vision-2030-broadband-goal/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+itnewsafrica+%28ITNewsAfrica.com%29
>

> Sent from my iPad

Francis Hook
+254 733 504561