[kictanet] Digital TV migration postponement

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:39:10 EAT 2012

For once, I feel like a layman, not a qualified IT pro.

I just didn't understand what Dr. Ndemo said in this post.

Suddenly, there is talk of this DVB-T2 signal converter when all along the
talk was about STBs.

My TV has a USB slot, but it's a special port for the manufacturer's
engineers to do their thing, not me to connect anything.

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254733744121/+254722743223