[kictanet] Draft National ICT Masterplan

Du Toit, Jaco j.dutoit at unesco.org
Thu Oct 25 10:49:32 EAT 2012

Dear listeners,

Would it be possible to have a printable version of the strategy as I
would have limited access when reviewing the document.

Thanks

Jaco

Jaco DU TOIT

Adviser for Communication & Information

UNESCO Regional Office for Eastern Africa

United Nations Avenue, UNON, Gigiri (Room C-104)

P.O. Box 30592-00100, Nairobi, Kenya

Tel: +254 (0)20 762 2346/2566

Fax +254 (0)20 762 2750

Mobile: +254 (0)728 610 912