[kictanet] Making Sense of our development

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 19:44:24 EAT 2012

Hey All,

Dr. Ndemo has an acute eye of spotting killer plans that have potential.
Some time back there was a feature on the news of a lady making chairs out
of woven hyacinth fibers but that just died off. Why the local moguls and
their attendant overlords over in nairobi did not push for market in the
govt offices I have no idea. The opportunities are uncountable but we all
go to do CPAs and get degrees with little intention of aplying the
academics.

I believe the German way of doing thing is superior. have people specialize
very early in their life befor committing to university programs that add
little to their value and employability. Apprenticeship and for those that
want to train further go to university.
Killing our polytechnics and colleges is detrimental to all.

Hyacinth is currently a problem. Why not turn it into a resource?

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke