[kictanet] Making Sense of our development

Paul Roy Owino roykoikai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:12:11 EAT 2012

Thank you daktari for raising this concern...indeed its an eye sore
when flying over the lake and little of the lake is actually visible.
Infact some tourist recently commented on a beautiful golf course...

I wonder who to blame in this scenario ...should it be our leaders who
are trigger happy to sing the donor tunes or the citizens who vote them
in. Regardless of which one, something needs to be done to save our
livelihood and protect our environment.

We do not need donor aid for this, just a change of mindset and
goodwill from the government.

Paul Roy

Sent from my Windows Phone