[kictanet] Abuse of KICTANET forum by Biz.Daily journalist

Ory Okolloh ookolloh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:01:48 EAT 2012

Thanks Grace.

My issue -  there's a big difference between including a link to a Blog /
Blog post e.g. Kachwanya's - and calling comments on a discussion list a
blog.

Kivuva, re the harm - its one thing if you search the Kictanet archives
online or come across them and see my comments in context of a discussion
thread etc.   I'm well aware that this is not a private forum

Cutting and pasting them into a print publication without context /
checking with me is poor journalism, at best.

Ory