[kictanet] Fwd: [Itu2012chapters] ENDitorial: The ETNO's WCIT proposals are not as bad as some say

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:19:19 EAT 2012

Listers,

And the plot thickens i would be keen to hear the perspective of various
stakeholders, Ali, Walu, Alice, Omo, Dr Ndemo is it really that bad?  i
understand that we support it in some quarters :-)

 ENDitorial: The ETNO's WCIT proposals are not as bad as some say

 http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number10.19/wcit-etno-proposals-not-so-bad

best,
veni

Barrack O. Otieno