[kictanet] ATU discussions

Ory Okolloh ookolloh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:26:34 EAT 2012

Thank you for responding Daktari.

More comments later but for starters can we know what the Kenya position
that "we have agreed to" is?   The Kenya delegation in Accra expressed
confidence that their position was aligned with both the Ministry and the
CCK.   In addition, many other countries in Africa have published and
circulated their national positions for comment  and in the interests of
transparency including Uganda, Senegal, Egypt, Cote D'Ivoire.

I know there is a process underway where the CCK is collecting opinions,
but it would be helpful for stakeholders / interested parties to know what
it is they are to submit opinions on.

Regards

Ory