[kictanet] [Skunkworks] IICC

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:20:36 EAT 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:59 AM, Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>wrote:

> http://www.nation.co.ke/business/news/Government+moves+to+disband+CCK/-/1006/1528406/-/tpp5or/-/index.html

Another time|funds-wasting effort me feels. Why can't the govt just rename
CCK to ICC via some legislation/gazette notice? What are the technicalities?
NSIS was renamed to NIS, right? Same thing can be done to CCK, with the
definition of the new mandate and save Kenyans so much time and resources.
This way there will be no funds being wasted re-advertising/recruiting the
staff. Well, I could be the only dumb**s thinking this way.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,