[kictanet] Fw: [Itu2012chapters] African Telecommunications Union (ATU) 25-26 September Meeting

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Oct 9 05:18:40 EAT 2012

Walubengo

I'm in agreement with your thoughts.

What concerns me is the fact that we had an extensive process of consultations before and during the two IGFs. I don't recall us supporting this stance. Could it be that we have misconstrued? May be some clarification from the team that represented in Ghana would be a good point to start?

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPad