[kictanet] Programme for Intermediary Liability study, Wednesday 10 October 2012

Brandie Martin blm5350 at psu.edu
Mon Oct 8 18:36:16 EAT 2012

Dear Grace and Kictanet subscribers:
Does anyone know if the the meeting will be webcast and/or recorded for
distribution online? I am very interested in participating.

If you are not video recording, could I please Skype in to the meeting?

Thank you for your help,
Brandie L. Martin

Brandie Martin, M.S.

Ph.D. Candidate and Graduate Fellow