[kictanet] DEMO Africa 2012

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:45:43 EAT 2012

FYI, apologies for cross-posting

DEMO Africa 2012 is right around the corner and we want you to join us.
Don't miss this opportunity to see over 40 of Africa's most innovative new
products launch to the world in markets such as: Consumer, Mobile,
Enterprise and Cloud technologies and Social Media.

DEMO brings the tech ecosystem together and we're excited to announce the
following tech pioneers and thought leaders who will share their
perspectives on how social data and networking is transforming the way we
do business, build, market and sell products and services.

   - Herman Bjorn, Founder & CEO, The Startup Genome
   - Dan'l Lewis, Corporate VP, Microsoft
   - Shiv Shivakumar, VP, India, Middle East and Africa, Nokia
   - Dr. Bitange Ndemo, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information &
   Communication
   - Louis Otieno, General Manager, East & Southern Africa, Microsoft
   - Many others

Keep an eye on the agenda at http://www.demo-africa.com/events/agenda/ for
more conference updates.

Registration to attend DEMO is $300 for delegates from Africa and $500 for
delegates from outside the continent. DEMO is extending a special 20%
discount on the delegate fee for you. To take advantage of this please
register at http://www.demo-africa.com/events/delegates-registration/ and
use promotional code "special_offer".

We look forward to seeing you at the Kenyatta International Conference
Centre in Nairobi, Kenya for DEMO Africa, 24-26 October 2012!

The DEMO Africa Team