[kictanet] Whatsapp Application

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:42:18 EAT 2012

The problem is that this product was not made for this part of the world. A
clone of this localised for easy payment with Mpesa and the same
functionality if not better could do wonders.

The Vital component in my view is the use of the phone no. as the key,
populating the list with your phonebook contacts and not forcing the
creation of accounts and filling profiles.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM, meshack emakunat <memakunat at yahoo.com>wrote:

> If only most students would know this then the cost of education may go
> down in the campuses. Consider how many student hold this card and yet
> spend 300shillings copying notes from scribd and slideshare or rather
> printing them yet they can subscribe for 500 or less shillings per month
> and download as much as they can. All am saying is that it is no good for
> banks to withhold information from its customers.
>
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke