[kictanet] Whatsapp Application

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Thu Nov 29 09:40:25 EAT 2012

Meshak, I've been using my Visa electron ATM cards for online payments
since 2009. Not all banks have enabled it though. Some won't while others
require you to fill a form. For others, a phone call is all you need.
However, they all avoid publicizing it or don't see the need to.

Kind regards,

Muchiri Nyaggah | LEAD FELLOW, CODE4KENYA
@muchiri
Cell: +254 722 506400
Skype: mrmuchiri
WWW.CODE4KENYA.ORG