[kictanet] Who will buy this Sh1.8m TV?

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:19:26 EAT 2012

Unfortunately I don't think such changes can start from the grassroots.
A leader willing to take the flack and protect his bureaucracy as they do
their jobs. When we allocate responsibility to everyone, we allocate it it
to no-one.
A decisive person that is willing to deal with security, economic and
policy issues with a clear plan with the interest of the citizens as a
priority.
It must start from the top.

Regards,

Mark Mwangi