[kictanet] OT: The first ever African CEOs Forum

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:35:36 EAT 2012

Reposted from Facebook. Attributed to one, Fred Ombako, not myself.

"Wow! What some awesome news! The first Africa CEO Forum was held last
week. It was in Geneva, Switzerland. You know what I mean?"

http://goo.gl/OoXrz

I think it wouldn't be a surprise then, if an African Heads of State summit
was held in Geneva.

Back in Kenya, we always have our MPigs hosting their forums in Mombasa -
at taxpayers expense. I guess there is no venue that befits them in NBI,
just as there was no venue that could befit the Africa CEO's in Africa!

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,