[kictanet] Wardless registration & the diaspora

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 08:29:21 EAT 2012

Dennis,

You still do not explain how the same cannot be done with voters in the diaspora who will be able to register to vote in any constituency of their choice while still sitting pretty in the USA.

We are creating grounds for petitioning the results of the next election by having too many variables for a few equations.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor