[kictanet] [Skunkworks] SAP and Kenya ICT Board Partner on Skills Develeopment

Davis Onsakia mautidavis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:42:23 EAT 2012

I can see that the application for this is now open.

More details on the Kenya ICT Board website, for those interested, at the
link -SAP Scholarship
application<http://www.ict.go.ke/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=497:sap-scholarship-opportunity-for-recent-graduates&catid=146:training&Itemid=553>

Best Regards,
Davis M Onsakia
"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the
shore for a very long time."