[kictanet] Dreams of a cosy career that turned into a nightmare

John Matogo jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Tue Nov 20 10:14:41 EAT 2012

Thanks Ali.
This topic of IP is becoming increasingly important. We at Strathmore
University have started educating our innovators and students on the topic
of IP. We now have a unit Centre for IP and IT Law that is looking at this
question. (http://cipit.org/). Dr. Isaac Rutenberg in Cc heads this unit.

We have some innovators that have some patentable innovations that we are
assisting in the filing process. The fact is that this process is rather
complex and expensive. We are however looking into ways of overcoming these
challenges.

Regards.

John Matogo

Regards,

John Matogo
Manager
Incubation Centre, @iBizAfrica
Strathmore University
P.O. Box 59857-00200 Nairobi, KENYA
Tel: +254 070 303 4280 (direct line)
Personal Mobile:+254 722 813 533
Email: jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Web: www.strathmore.edu and http://www.ibizafrica.co.ke/

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore's Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.