[kictanet] Who controls the internet?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Nov 14 15:54:19 EAT 2012

Robert

What you is pertinent and present. There is already a defacto pecking order within the ecosystem hence the reason why we must try as much as possible not to add more 'control' within the system in the form of government. At least with a defacto situation one is able to maneuver around.

In this respect the current discussions on ITRs are very pertinent and relevant.

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 773/713 601113