[kictanet] Awardpreneurs - all about Virgin Airlines

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 12:10:08 EAT 2012

Hi,

We have had a few positive references to Virgin Airlines and the success of its radical methods of operation but it seems all the accolades have not converted to the bottom line which is what you can actually take to the bank.

This is also reflected in our so called compepreneurs and not the new awardpreneurs who spend most of their energies getting various awards are feted and then disappear, at the end of the day the basics of business must apply, "show me the money".

http://business.time.com/2012/10/25/why-an-airline-that-travelers-love-is-failing/

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd