[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] IGF remote hub/IGF Africa agenda

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 20:27:12 EAT 2012

hi listers,
 could people indicate workshops of interest, eg those organised by
our members so that we can join in those.
Paul and I are involved in workshop no 146, which will take place on
wed 8th at 10am Nairobi time. the topic is intellectual property
rights versus the right to share. it is especially of interest in
light of the debate on kictanet some weeks back on how government can
help in protecting IP right holders from online piracy.
Paul will be a panelist at Baku in this workshop and he had already
sent us an invite in a separate email.