[kictanet] Who controls the internet?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Nov 3 12:50:02 EAT 2012

Matano

Now that wasn't painful was it? :)

By the way your emphasis on WCIT as a treaty making conference is well noted and understood. The point though is that there has been extensive deliberations on this matter with various stakeholders hence some trepidation with the silence on the official country position.

I can say that I'm gratified by your email and thank you for the assurance that a stakeholders forum will be held soon.

Thank you

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd