[kictanet] Presidential Debates postponed

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 23:47:16 EAT 2012

EdithIt is now official. The debates have been postponed.
N SUMMARYThe first of the three debates will only take place after official nomination of presidential candidates, the Joint Media Debates Steering Committee said on Thursday.Several TV stations launched the project last month in a bid to assist Kenyan voters make informed decisions during next year's General Election.The debates will be aired on NTV, Kiss TV, Kass TV, KTN, Citizen TV, K24, KBC, QTV and several radio stations.   For more info http://www.nation.co.ke/News/politics/Presidential+debates+now+set+for+January+2013/-/1064/1609516/-/tk3xfdz/-/index.html