[kictanet] Freedom of information and data protection bills.

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 20:43:02 EAT 2012

@Paul,

very true.  Listers should participate. The bills are online and begging for comments @

http://www.cickenya.org/bill_tracker

Just 8years ago, government never bothered to seek comments from public on issues and a whole industry of Activists was grown around agitating for public participation... And now that the new constitution demands public participation ...public has gone missing.

Funny, the more things change, the more they stay the same :-)

walu.