[kictanet] Fw: AFRINIC-16 Public Policy Meeting in The Gambia - Election Results

John Gitau jgitau at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:00:32 EAT 2012

hotly contested is an understatement:-) We had !fun with this years
elections....

I was just happy to see more people wanting to be involved. Kenya has >40
LIR's next time we should get a lot more people voting and debating issues.
Number resource management looks trivial but soon very soon things will get
interesting with the end of V4 address space and 16bit ASN's.

gitau

**Gitau