[kictanet] Fw: AFRINIC-16 Public Policy Meeting in The Gambia - Election Results

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 13:19:25 EAT 2012

In case you did not follow the proceedings,  I wish to share the hotly contested election results (without violence ;-) for the Board positions for AfriNIC. The following candidates won the mandate  to represent  East Africa Region for 3yrs as follows:

Badru Ntege, .UG: Primary Director
John Walubengo, .KE : Alternate Director.

Simon Balthazar from .TZ came a close third and I think in three years time, the region should consider nominating someone from TZ to represent us on the Board.

regards and thanks to all those who participated and supported the East African candidates.

regards.

walu.