[kictanet] Queries to Engineer Kidenda (Midnight today is cut off)

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 11:16:27 EAT 2012

Good morning Listers
I have received a response from Engineer Kidenda. Ofcourse you do understand there have been tons and tons of emails to him (well maybe not tons but you get the point).
He has requested that we kindly raise all SUBSTANTIVE issues by midnight today. He will then get his team to respond to all issues that concern KENHA.
Barrack has accepted to consolidate all the issues that you have raised and will continue to track your concerns until midnight today. They will then be posted here and copied to Engineer Kidenda for action.
Let us continue this fruitful and productive exchange until MIDNIGHT Today.
WarmlyGG