[kictanet] Engineer Kidenda's Response (Dorcas Muthoni)

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Wed May 16 18:03:02 EAT 2012

While on this subject, I am wondering whether the ministry has communications personnel to address such public concerns. With the plethora or media outlets (FM radio, sms, twitter, facebook, etc.) they could be putting appropriate messages out there to keep the public informed, e.g. road closures, accidents, speeding warnings, etc.

Ama?

Regarding being upright citizens and driving according to the traffic code, I must repeat what I have said once: you lose if you are the only one following the rules. As well, without an effective stick to penalize offenders, little will change. Here the "bullies" win and the tendency them is for everyone to become a bully, breaking the rules because it appears to "pay" for the bullies.

Having the law is one thing; enforcing it is quite another. A law with no enforcement serves no purpose.

Baraka ndizo hizo.

Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe
Be prepared to face ICT Security failures & know how to respond when they happen!
Call: +1-888-587-1150 or info at aganoconsulting.com

"A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a workstation…" - Anonymous
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.