[kictanet] Engineer Kidenda's Response

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:38:06 EAT 2012

I would like to encourage listers to take Eng. Kidenda seriously. I
recently sent a complaint to the address he provided about a poorly done
diversion an a road i use everyday, to my pleasant surprise, i found that
the nasty area had been dealt with by the same evening.

Please give Eng. Kidenda a chance, i have seen him in action and he will
surely respond to the issues.