[kictanet] The role of Media in political developement

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Thu May 10 16:14:29 EAT 2012

Bwana Ndemo,

Since Makali has chosen to remain silent on this issue, I wonder whether alternative media (not mainstream)would also provide an alternative source of balanced debate among Kenyans (common persons)....using a wide range of tools including mobile and local level community radio?

we need to do things different and use chpt 6 of the constitution as a yard stick/foundation of those issue-based debates.

Edith