[kictanet] Young Innovators Competition 2012

Alice Munyua alice at apc.org
Tue May 8 20:34:57 EAT 2012

This might be of interest to some.

Best
Alice

--------------------
The ITU Telecom Young Innovators Competition 2012 is now accepting
applications.
  We are aiming to attract dynamic, socially engaged young people and
identify projects with a genuine potential to succeed. In addition to
the up to CHF 10 000 of funding for the 12 finalist projects/concepts,
we also seek to build a cohesive international community of social
entrepreneurs and a network of mentors, who would help them realize
their initiatives.

For more information, please find attached the official flyer.

Feel free to share or print it and distribute it throughout your
professional, and perhaps even your personal network.
Our team will be attending the WSIS conference next week, in case you >
would like to meet with us and talk about the competition.  Thank you in
advance for your time

Best regards,
The ITU Telecom Young Innovators Team