[kictanet] Re- IF CCK CHOOSES TO MONITOR INTERNET TRAFFIC (they will be doing nothing new)

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 17:07:22 EAT 2012

@ Mblayo,
Priority is relative. Torrents could be a "zero" issue for you but might be a big issue for a politician or a Policy guy - depending on what the torrent is sharing. Right now am somehwere @China and am amused to find that twitter.com does NOT work at these of end of the globe. Perhaps it is temporary and it will work tomorrow but highly doubtful;-)

Meanwhile, Google is chucking moderated results and outrightly refusing to respond to others like "Tiananman Square" (-1 for Joe M ;-). I want to keep trying this search key but fear someone might trace my IP and knock at my door at midnite - shivering :-(

@ ./Chucks
Looks like automated technology does work these sides ;-)

walu.
nb: let me know if this mail gets to .KE or it will be quarantined somewhere..