[kictanet] [Skunkworks] DEADLY THIKA ROAD - WHO IS LISTENING?

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Thu May 3 02:59:06 EAT 2012

Hey Nicholas,

Many thanks for this, mate.. Am glad to note you already involved in this
area and will be in close contact..

Meanwhile on your no.3 below, have really thought about it, but it still
emerges that law would be a crucial

to help any such kind of an app/tool, for it to have any relevance to the
wider user base. I believe ministry

of infocomm could be attentive to such an idea.?

I settled on this gadget that almost everyone has in their hands now - the
handheld phone device. We can

turn this into a formidable tool/weapon to make these roads friendlier..!

No option, but each of us has to seize the initiative and do it. Else,
cries/complains will only pile up into the

skies.

Harry