[kictanet] #140Friday Policy Paper Draft - collaboration Edition

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:03:04 EAT 2012

Hi all,

It has been a challenge finding an appropriate tool for the collaboration
and coordination of multiple inputs needed on the #140Friday Policy Paper.
We have tried to use Google Docs but that hasn't worked out very well.

I have found a lighter, and seemingly more appropriate tool called Sync.in
- please find the current draft at http://sync.in/uQhr7V3IO4 (which I am
continuing to update with scattered inputs gathered over the past 6 weeks
from here and there).

Please type in your name in the field on the right so that we can be able
to make attributions when the time comes.

Let's hope this works!

Best regards,

Brian

"Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand
for, because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything."