[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: The Size of this Elephant (from my blog)

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Tue May 1 23:56:47 EAT 2012

Paul,

There's a possibility that within this list lies a great deal of wisdom
that, when included in the #140friday conversation, would result in a
document the PS would be glad to put before the Cabinet.

Is it possible to have the working policy document on here for discussion?
It is an ICT policy issue after all, isn't it?

Paul, capability and capacity problems are solved in part through
education. Is the KICTB consulting with the MoE on ways to improve this? Is
there anyway KICTANET can contribute to help the conversation along?

Kind regards,

Muchiri Nyaggah