[kictanet] #TurkanaOil-Kenya Discovers

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:47:21 EAT 2012

Read somewhere, in response to this same announcement "We still want
elections  in 2012" :-/

That aside, can new found wealth mean faster attainment of Vision 2030?
Will we be like Ghana and start making strides or like (insert country with
natural resource related civil strife here)? Or can we take a stab at
Vision 2020 instead thanks to oil wealth?

On 26 March 2012 14:09, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> #TurkanaOil <https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23TurkanaOil> is now
> trending worldwide on Twitter.
>
> Just wondering, @ Mugo Kibati,
>
> do re-write our V2030? Particularly sections relating to BPO/ITES...it
> might be that our answer to being a middle-income country by 2030 is
> through black gold and not ICTs?
>
> walu.

Francis Hook
+254 733 504561