[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Media Misleading Citizens?-One Man Security?

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Thu Mar 22 12:31:41 EAT 2012

@ Harry,

For their sake, I hope so too; because if they have actually gone ahead and unilaterally rolled this out without any legal/constitutional framework, will be tantamount to blatantly abusing the rights of Kenyans and straight-up abusing of their offices! Hon. AG, I hope you are listening and advising your client

Edwin