[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Media Misleading Citizens?-One Man Security?

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:10:32 EAT 2012

@Harry,

On this I would like to disagree. Our oversight bodies can (and should)
boost their capacity to understand and guide by including people like
Washington, Walu, McTim and others so that we can have a higher level of
confidence.

I think that is the direction and thrust in which this debate and this
group should be aiming. Engage with government and offer expertise - let us
be part of the solution, or even the entire solution!

Brian