[kictanet] 2012 Openings in ICANN Leadership

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Sat Mar 17 01:45:00 EAT 2012

OK. I am at the ICANN meeting but I am copying to Dourice Ofisi
who is on this list and Chrispus Mwambanga the webmaster.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012, at 07:57 PM, Agosta Liko wrote:

  Waudo
  The pdfs for membership on
  [1]http://www.cskonline.org/membership.html are corrupted ?
  wont open
  Could your team correct so we can get membership forms for CSK
  Thanks

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM, waudo siganga