[kictanet] Fw: PRESS RELEASE ON SURRENDER OF FREQUENCIES

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:28:35 EAT 2012

Hi Lucy,

I agree that CR and White Spaces might be useful until the
broidcasters release their spectrum.

Here is a story that I saw the other day which is somehow related:

http://www.telegeography.com/products/commsupdate/articles/2012/03/12/usaid-helps-cck-develop-broadband-universal-service-plans/

--
Cheers,

McTim