[kictanet] MNP <customer care>

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:26:10 EAT 2012

I have been trying to port from safaricom to orange unsuccessfully for the
past two weeks, every time i get a confirmation that the process is ongoing
and then nothing. Ive filled the forms at the recipient provider, even sat
with them as they entered their details on the (system) and whenever i ask
whats going on all i get is, lemme call and ill get back to you. (Ive
confirmed the necessary, no airtime owed, ive even cleared my mpesa balance
to zero - just in case).

Since probably someone here knows someone thats hanging onto my number,
could you offer insights? #0720516758

--
*“The twentieth century has been characterized by three developments of
great political importance: the growth of democracy, the growth of