[kictanet] ICANN says it will tackle conflict-of-interest concerns

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:07:28 EAT 2012

Hi Alice,

for more on this topic i would reccomend folk read Kieran's piece at
http://news.dot-nxt.com/2012/03/14/beckstrom-right-for-wrong-reasons

and for more nuanced reading, Maria Farrell;
http://crookedtimber.org/2012/03/13/icanns-departing-ceo-burning-down-the-house/

As you know, both are ex-ICANN staff, so have some expertise.

Regards,

McTim