[kictanet] ISP Mayhem

Suraj Shah suraj at surajshah.co.ke
Wed Mar 14 12:08:25 EAT 2012

Harry

Safaricom is far from standing on its feet!  Last weekend their outgoing
server was down for more than 48 hours, came back up and went down in a
matter of hours!  Internet has also been adversely affected since late last
week with Safaricom.  In fact Safaricom has been trailing in its data
service from the rest even before the cable was cut.

Suraj Shah