[kictanet] Africa Mobile Money Research Conference (AMMREC 2012)

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Tue Mar 6 15:29:45 EAT 2012

I'd also like to draw attention to the AITEC Banking & Mobile Money COMESA Conference, which starts tomorrow. The programme is attached. This is a rich source of research and business ideas and academics and analysts are welcome to attend free of charge.

In addition, free delegate spaces have been allocated for MFIs and SACCOS.

Please email me if you would like to attend and I will organise registration for you.

Regards

Sean