[kictanet] Your views on M.Sc. curriculum - Stakeholder Input - Reminder

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 10:43:09 EAT 2012

Listers,
both local and international - plse spare some time to respond to this request from Prof. Attached is the brief summary of the MSc programs. The questions are actually only 5 and therefore may take a shorter time than earlier est. of 10mn. Feedback before end of day today will be highly appreciated.

walu.