[kictanet] Invitation to the Kenya IGF on July 6, 2012

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:26:29 EAT 2012

Dear Listers
Greetings.
Further to our earlier announcement just before commencing the 2012 IGF online discussion, we would like to invite you to the  Kenya IGF 2012, which will take place on Friday July 6, 2012 at Jacaranda Hotel.
We are finalizing on the programme and you will have it soon.
In the meantime please mark the date in your diaries, and do let us know if you can participate by July 3. Further, if you have any questions about or suggestions for the meeting, please email us at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to a very fruitful and productive exchange in Nairobi.
WarmlyGG, Barrack and Grace Bomu.