[kictanet] Yawe migrates to Digital TV

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Sun Jun 24 22:04:12 EAT 2012

Robert,
Thank you for being a great Ambassador.  With competition you are going to
see the price of set top drom to as little as Ksh. 500.  I hear some with
conditional access will be offering popular bouque of some 50 channels for
$2 (two) dollars a month.

I know of new venacular entrants coming in in less than a month.  More
content will also come from edutainment which in my view from what I have
seen is world class.  Perhaps this may be the greatest opportunity to
revive our own lanuages.

Regards

Ndemo.