[kictanet] ITRs

Hascall Sharp chsharp at cisco.com
Fri Jun 22 12:03:23 EAT 2012

Alice,
Thank you for passing along.

While not directly related to WCIT and the ITRs, Brazil contributed to the Council Working Group on international Internet-related public policy issues (CWG-Internet) a description of their national process for developing policy related to the Internet and the principles they work by.  The Brazilian delegate kindly gave me permission to share their contribution, but I find it is on the WCITLeaks page so I'll just provide a pointer there:

http://files.wcitleaks.org/public/S12-RINTPOL1-C-0002!!MSW-E.pdf

The principles are also up on their web page:
http://cgi.br/english/faq/index.htm

Chip

Disclaimer:  Although I am a US Citizen and work for Cisco, my views do not necessarily correspond to either a US or Cisco position.